You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you fearful of making decisions…asking your boss for a raise…leaving an unsatisfactory relationship…facing the future? Whatever your fear, here is your chance to push through it.
Dr. Jeffers inspires us with many dynamic techniques and profound concepts that have helped a multitude of people grab hold of their fears and move forward with their lives. Inside Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway you’ll learn:
- What we are afraid of and why
- How to move from “victim” to “creator”
- The secret of making “no lose” decisions
- The vital 10-step process that helps you outtalk the negative “chatterbox” in your brain
- How to create more meaning in your life And much more!
With understanding and humor, Dr. Jeffers shows you how to become powerful in the face of your fears—and enjoy the elation of living a creative, joyous, loving life.
“Dr. Jeffers has written a now-classic and helpful book for anyone who wants to get unstuck and live a happier, more exciting life. This is a treasure that you, as millions before you, will love. Read it, please!”
– Harold Bloomfield, M.D. Author of How to Heal Depression
“Living is taking chances, and Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway has helped so many people, both men and women, to achieve success.”
-- Louise Hay, author of The Power is Within You
|Subtitle||Dynamic techniques for turning fear, indecision, and anger into power, action, and love.|
|Author||Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.|